[Zope-dev] A modest proposal: Replace medusa with Twisted

Bjorn Stabell bjorn@exoweb.net
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:53:29 +0800

I'm just curious, with Twisted in place, how much other work would have
to be done to run Zope in a Java application server?  Just hypothetical.
Would the persistency and pickling stuff work in Jython?

Regards,
--=20
Bjorn