[Zope-dev] CVS: Zope-2_4-branch HelpSys b0rken.

Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:44:33 +1000

> > For the URL http://ekit-host.ekorp.com:8880/HelpSys/menu
> This URL is not reachable

Yes, that's right. It's an internal system.

> I can't reproduce this problem with a fresh 2.4 checkout. Maybe they are
> running
> some 2.4 alpha oder beta version. This functionality in the released Zope
> 2.4 versions
> is working.

I'm running CVS: Zope-2_4-branch, as the subject states. As of today. I'm
mentioning this so that if there _is_ a problem in the current CVS (there's
been a number of CVS commits related to catalog on that branch lately) it
can be fixed before the next 2.4 release.