[Zope-dev] HELP PLEASE

Andre Schubert andre.schubert@geyer.kabeljournal.de
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:42:00 +0200

Hi,

i don't no what the problem was, but it was not the swap.
I found out, that if i took lynx on the same machine everything works
fine and fast, but if i
connect over our network everything slows down.
This happens until my sysop was at work.
I think there was a network problem, but i dont know this.
If this error occurs a second time a know what i have to do.

thanks as