[Zope-dev] RE: .INFO is now live

DotInfoCentral.com DotInfoCentral.com
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 06:33:23 -0400

Dear Internet user,

It's official! The new .INFO domain extension has officially been launched and real-time submissions are now being accepted for the first time at: http://www.DotInfoCentral.com

The next Internet gold rush has just started with the introduction of the first new generic domain name on the Internet since 1984.  Experts expect that millions of new domain names will be registered over the next few months as existing .com registrants and the general public find out about this exciting, new extension. Since real-time registration just started on October 01, 2001, there are still a lot of very good names available.  The time to act is now! Visit: http://www.DotInfoCentral.com immediately to secure your name.

"While .com names hold the most prestige, the next frontier is the new suffixes -.info, .biz, and .pro likely to become available later this year..." -BUSINESSWEEK MAGAZINE, April 16, 2001.

DotInfoCentral.com is one of the leading .INFO registration services and is currently informing members of the Internet community of this important, landmark event. If you know of anyone who currently owns a .com name but has not registered for the .info equivalent yet, please advise them as soon as possible. DotInfoCentral.com also offers easy 3-step pre-registration services for the upcoming .BIZ, .NAME, and .PRO domains which are scheduled for launch very soon.

We strongly oppose the continued sending of unsolicited email and do not want to send email to anyone who does not wish to receive our special mailings. As a result, we have retained the services of an independent 3rd party to administer our list management and removal services http://www.autoemailremoval.com/cgi-bin/remove.pl This is not SPAM. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click this link. The removal administrator can then preclude your email address from future mailings. Auto Email Removal Company. Ref# 011005