[Zope-dev] Zope & Cygwin

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:46:07 -0400

> Note that after <Ctrl-C>'ing out of wget
> index.html has been recieved
> and that its length is 3022 bytes !!
>
> I know I am missing something obvious here, but ....
> why was Chris getting 194 bytes with a VC++ compiled Zope ??

I was wgetting a very short page... one that was essentially an HTML
representation of "This is the contents of the foobar folder".  OTOH,
you're probably looking at the QuickStart page or something, which is
much longer.  The content length is the size of the payload of the
response (the number of bytes that makes up, in this case, the HTML).

I haven't had a chance to look further at the problem unfortunately.

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com