[Zope-dev] IE and Zope MIME type handling

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:29:53 -0200

It is possible, as far as i know, to use the unix command "file -bi
<filename>" and parse the returned result. It works very fine, but,
unfortunatedly ;^)) just on Unix/Linux/*nix. Have read this on the [Zope]
list and tested myself.