[Zope-dev] problem to rename folder

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:10:42 +0100

Johan Beauce wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a little problem. I use this function to rename an object in my site
> (file or folder).
> It work perfectly with file but I have an error when I try to rename a
> folder ....
> I think the error is from "PARENT[0]", so do you have a solution ???
>
>     <dtml-let objRename="_.getattr(PARENTS[0], _['idName'])">
>        <dtml-call
> "objRename.manage_renameObjects([idName],[newId],getWay(REQUEST.PATH_INFO))"
>
>     </dtml-let>
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Johan.

Johan,

You sent this message to the zope@zope.org list and also to the
zope-dev@zope.org list. Do not do that. Send your message to one mailing
list only.

Because your message is about using Zope and DTML rather than developing
the internals of Zope, your should have sent your message to only the
zope@zope.org list.

>>>This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and
> addressed.
>
>>>Any unauthorised copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material
> within this email is strictly forbidden.

Do you realize that you just sent this email to a public mailing list,
with archives available on the world wide web?

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer