[Zope-dev] Stripogram or similar in core

Andy McKay andym@ActiveState.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 22:53:02 -0700

What do people (especially Chris) think of making ChrisW's stripogram part
of the core of Zope.

Just discussing this with some colleagues today and we got onto a
marshalling data and it occured to us it would be nice to do something like
<input type="text" name="something:html:p:br"> that would only allow p and
br in the html. Ok, its easy to get around with a fake form, but how about
being able to only specify certain html tags in metadata in the CMF.

Having HTML Parser and maybe those stripogram functions should be easy to
integrate and provide Zope with a standard security mechanism for these
issues.

If people agree this a good idea I'll happily drive this forward.

Cheers.
--
  Andy McKay.