[Zope-dev] OpenFlow workflow engine

Vincenzo Di Somma e.disomma@icube.it
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 23:52:28 +0200

Ulrich Eck wrote:

>>Hi Ulrich
>>

>>Now the example seems to work well.
>>

> my first results with updated version:
>
> when I try to access the following url:
>
> http://bob:bob@zope24.net-labs.dev/work/temp/OpenFlow/WebOrders/web_shop/stock_check
>
> I get an error:
>
> Error Type: NameError
> Error Value: global name 'workflow_id' is not defined
>
> in stock_check/index_html in this line:
> <dtml-call "_[workflow_id].getActivity(process_id, activity_id).fetchToken(token_id, zope_user=AUTHENTICATED_USER)">
>
> btw. I'm using Zope-2.4,python-2.1.1 on linux.
>
> where should workflow_id come from ??
>
> only if I use this url, i can access the application-page:
>
> http://sam:sam@zope24.net-labs.dev/work/temp/OpenFlow/WebOrders/web_shop/supervisor_check?workflow_id=org_workflow&proce
> ss_id=weborders&activity_id=supervisor_check&token_id=ilmn999636759.325
>
> i do not find an overview of tasks, and the management-views don't let me call the application as well
> .
>
> Did I miss something ???
>
> thanks for your help
>
> Ulrich Eck

The application you`ll find in WebOrders folder are not intended to be
used "as is" (except for web_orders) but they have to be called by the
todolist of the employees that affers to the activity the application is
linked to (see the _application attribute of the activity object). So to
start the example you have to "commit an order" from web_shop, who
generates a token and then you can see every employee of the workflow
that receive something to do during the flow.Take a look at the
index_html of WebOrders and if it`s not clear I`m here :)

--
Vincenzo Di Somma - Responsabile Ricerca e Sviluppo - Icube S.r.l.
Sede:   Via Ridolfi 15 - 56124 Pisa (PI), Italia