[Zope-dev] Errors in ZDG intentional or is my copy just old and buggy?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Fri, 07 Sep 2001 08:50:16 -0400

> thanks for the reply, I have used the tracker, and I also have found how to
> download the cvs version from sourceforge. May I assume that it is the most
> recent version?

You bet!

> uhm... maybe I should point that with "intentional" I meant that they
> perhaps were there to encourage the reader to investigate further (like "the
> rest of the problem solving is left as an excersice(sp?) to the astute
> reader" :-). So, I was not trying to be sarcastic or anything like that.

No, we're not masochists.  ;-)

> I'm working on undestanding and updating the exUserFolder product to use the
> components interface and add a few more goodies that we need, and the ZDG
> has been **very** helpfull, so far; developing zope products with interfaces
> is actually easier than I thought. However I think the ZDG needs to be a bit
> more polished to be accessible to the "newbie" developer, than it is in its
> current form. I'll try and find the time to mark and maybe even propose
> changes to the ZDG as I go forward with my findings.

Excellent!  We definitely need feedback.
--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com