[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] Re: [cadaver] cadaver and zope

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Sat, 08 Sep 2001 10:49:44 -0400

Use the WebDav source port option to z2.py.(-w) during Zope startup.
Then visit the port you specfy via DAV.  The result will be the source
instead of the rendered version.  This is a hack but it makes things
work.  ;-)