[Zope-dev] Re: Collector down - status and potential help request

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:20:25 +0100

Ken Manheimer wrote:

> I was wrong - the collector csv dumps apparently did not include the
> *body* of the items, which is, um, important.  We're nearly back to square
> one on recovering the old issues.  Aargh.

I've got the following Collector items from the google cache:

374
375
386
476
645
718
736
796
842
860
871
892
894
916
919
939
945
954
995
1002
1005
1014
1028
1049
1056
1059
1066
1102
1103
1112
1134
1156
1158
1159
1179
1183
1194
1195
1204
1219
1220
1228
1257
1260
1270
1279
1298
1328
1360
1364
1371
1388
1409
1413
1441
1442
1445
1457
1480
1540
1541
1542
1551
1566
1570
1586
1606
1629
1687
1737
1768
1772
1797
1848
1884
1892
1928
2022
2120
2183
2200
2205
2254
2410
2454
2455
2456
2457
2458
2459
2460
2461
2462
2463
2464
2468

I'll throw something together to get the important data out.

Ken, perhaps you can list the important fields that are going to be put
into a new Collector, so that anyone helping out uses the same ordering
/ field-names.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer