[Zope-dev] Web Services for Zope

kapil thangavelu k_vertigo@yahoo.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:05:00 -0700

On Thursday 27 September 2001 08:15 am, Brian Lloyd wrote:
> > Can I ask what the current status of the WebServices for Zope project is?
> >
> > http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/WebServicesForZope/FrontPage
> >
> > Wiki says "I had been shooting for something at the end of September, but
> > that has been overtaken by events :( I'll be trying to work on this on an
> > as-possible basis"
> >
> > trying-to-auto-generate-a-wsdl-from-my-product'ly yours
> > --
> >   Andy McKay.
>
> Well... the status is that I'm trying to work on it on an
> as-possible basis :) The problem is that it hasn't been very
> possible for the last few weeks.

i've been very curious, what the plan is for attacking the no magic problem
described on the wiki. my understanding is this isn't possible without
altering the publishing process. i guess i was curious if the component based
publisher that was talked about at ipc9 was ever going to see the light of
day or if there was another strategy that would work as well.

curious,

kapil thangavelu