[Zope-dev] KeyError on UnIndex.keyForDocument

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
30 Sep 2001 19:23:20 GMT

>From what I remember, it happened even after a complete catalog cleaning
and repopulation. We were using Zope 2.3.3 and CMF at the time. That was
on a production server so there was a bit of time pressure on us :) thus
the hazy recollection.

Florent Guillaume
Nuxeo

--
Florent Guillaume, Nuxeo SARL (Paris, France)