[Zope-dev] RedstrictedCreation proposal

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 11:06:01 -0600

After reading the discussion page I feel a bit more comfortable with it.

I do see an undesireable increase in the entropy of the ui, however.
This could be offset by careful use of this feature, of course. In fact
good use of it could reduce some of the clutter in the add list. For
instance, singleton classes might automatically hide themselves if they
find an instance of themselves somewhere.

As Chris M says: "The problem is dynamism" ;^)

-Casey

[snip my knee jerk reaction]