[Zope-dev] Future of ZPatterns

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:22:52 -0500

Hi Marcello,

	Wow.. sounds like a neat book. ;-) Seriously, Phil Eby has=20
suggested that there will be some sort of migration helpers to move from=20=

ZPatterns to TransWarp (www.eby-sarna.com):

http://cvs.eby-sarna.com/TransWarp/

Also.. Zope3 will have a some kind of Zope2 compatability layer, so in=20=

principal, it should be possible to move ZPatterns apps to Zope2 using=20=

the compatability layer. I, for one, have a slew of ZPatterns apps out=20=

there, so I will be motivated to do something about migration.

-steve