[Zope-dev] Separate staging and development areas for a product

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:24:00 -0500

I think it's worth having a completely separate Zope. Otherwise there's
no way to separate development and staging versions of filesystem based
products. You might be interested in ZSyncer, or ZCVSFolder for
synchronization.

-steve