[Zope-dev] Speaking of 2.6...

Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:16:57 +1000

>>> "Brian Lloyd" wrote
> We've been trying hard to adopt this bit of Zen. If you write
> REQUEST.set, you can look at it and easily see what is happening.
> Same with SESSION.set.

The other reason why I made SESSION all shouty-caps in SQLSession[*]
is to make it _very_ obvious when it's being used. Storing stuff in
a session is often one of the critical bits of a web request, so it's
important to me that it be clear and easy to see this.

Anthony

[*] I assume the standard Zope session stuff has adopted the SESSION
convention now? it wasn't in CST....