[Zope-dev] passive FTP to Zope with a specified port-range

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 10:26:49 -0400

On 2 Aug 2002 at 11:53, Mr Tobias Schiebeck wrote:

> I'm trying to modify the zope ftp-access to specify a port range
> within the server selects the ports for the passive ftp communication
> with the ftp-clients. This is in order to have the Zope server behind
> a firewall blocking more then the privileged ports only.

This feature has already been added to Zope 2.6 as a patch.

I originally added it to Zope 2.5, so I think you can just copy the 2.6 ftp_server from
CVS and drop it into your current Zope to get it to work.

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
AOL-IM: BKClements