[Zope-dev] Unexpected IOError / print in external Product class

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
07 Aug 2002 00:06:07 -0400

This probably means you've run Zope from a terminal but you've run it in
such a way that it detaches from the terminal (e.g. not in debug mode).
An answer is to run it under "nohup" which writes output to a file.
This is a Zope bug that is fixed in the current trunk.