[Zope-dev] Slow zope on windows 2000?

mart@eastsite.nl mart@eastsite.nl
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:51:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I have a question for you zope administrators out there :
What are your experiences whith zope running on Windows NT/2K? No matter
what I try , zope will run significant faster on a Unixlike system
(with the same hardware), especially when working alot with the ZCatalog.

Do you guys have any proposals how to make zope run faster on windows?
My own experience is also that zope runs faster with the "start.bat" way
instead as a Windows NT Service. Strange, because I tried several numbers
of threads with both ways with the same startup parameters.

Thnx in advance,

Martijn Jacobs
East Site.