[Zope-dev] when will FSZSQLMethodes be ready for primetime?

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 09:07:42 -0400

they are already available. chris withers contributed them to the CMF code
base. unfortunately, the semantics differ widely from the accepted
standards for putting information like parameters at the top of the file.
his syntax is all different :/

jens