[Zope-dev] Re: Collector 697 should be critical!!!

Mon, 2 Dec 2002 16:26:06 +0000

On Monday 02 December 2002 4:11 pm, Maik Jablonski wrote:

> I don't have much experience with the unicode-converters too... that's
> my problem for this issue...:-(

I had seen this bug on the list, but hant spotted that it was a=20
unicode-related. I will try to take a look sometime this week.

> Abel Deuring told me a patch, which solves the problem in the meanwhile=
:

> In OFS/dtml/properties.dtml I replaced
>
>   <select name=3D"xyz:utf8:list" multiple>
>
> with:
>
>   <select name=3D"xyz:utf8:list:string" multiple>
>
> It works for me, but I'm not sure, if this is a good approach on this
> problem (think of the integers as items for the multiple-select).

I havent looked in detail yet, but my first impression is that this is a =
good=20
approach.