[Zope-dev] Where can I find the Zope XML DTD ?

Antonio De Marinis antde@spray.se
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 22:56:55 +0100

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0204801040594215_ID

If all text was kept in a message catalog then yes. This would be the way to go. I think ZBabel keeps all translated text in a central database while Localizer keeps the text tight together with the object instances ... there are pro and contra for both solutions ...

I will probably implement some product that export/import Localizer objects to XLIFF. That would be the best solution I think.

Let's see if this christmas holiday we'll help us come up with other ideas ;-)

Thanks for your help,
Antonio

>Dieter

H=E4r b=F6rjar internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis internet p=E5 http://www.spray.se

Tr=E4ffa folk fr=E5n hela Sverige p=E5 ett och samma st=E4lle - http://chat.spray.se/

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0204801040594215_ID--