[Zope-dev] 2.5.0 locale problems

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
08 Feb 2002 16:18:26 -0200

Hi,

You shouldn't be messing with locale in a Zope product. In a threaded
Python app, setting locale affects all threads, and there are a number
of parts in Zope which depend on correct locale information. You should
respect whatever locale was set in Zope initialization (by environment
vars or thru the -L parameter)

Why do you want to change the locale anyway?

--
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.