[Zope-dev] Re: Zope vs. Cocoon

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:14:27 -0600

At 02:07 PM 2/25/2002 +0000, Steve Alexander wrote:
>>I only wish somebody would ... It is hard to figure it out fully by
>>reading only the online documentation.
>
>Do the tutorial:
>
>http://cvs.zope.org/Docs/Docs.tar.gz?tarball=1

Well, and I'll repeat my offer from IPC10: In case you or your company
cannot afford having Jim come to your place and you really want to develop
on Zope 3 actively (that means you need to have some time to give to the
community), I will be more than glad to give you the tutorial via the phone
or some other media. I'll also will help via AIM...

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter