[Zope-dev] Session Tracking in 2.5

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
08 Jan 2002 14:27:57 +0000

On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 13:03, Chris McDonough wrote:
> There are supposed to be docs for the sessioning stuff, and
> there *are* API docs in the help system.  However, the
> narrative docs that went along with CST were not translated
> for the Zope 2.5 stuff.  The docs folks here dont seem to
> think its important, so I may need to do this and put it in
> the Dev Guide.

It's important because session tracking is such a crucial feature for
people migrating from other web platforms - seeing detailed
documentation will make them so much more comfortable.  it would also be
a crying shame not to make use of all the docs you already generated
along the way.

So, please do try to find the time, and show my plea to those who make
room for doing such things :-)

seb