[Zope-dev] Utility of zope.org wiki page subscriptions

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:07:05 -0500 (EST)

I'm finding the wiki page notifications mechanism extremely helpful for
tracking wiki activity.  While there's not much time available to tweak it
further for people's needs, i'd like to collect feedback about how it does
and doesn't serve other people's purposes, so that when we get around to
the comprehensive effort we'll be able to factor-in that info!

If you're using the feature and have comments, or not using the feature
because of some shortcoming, please take a moment and add your comments to
the effort feedback page:

  http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/FishbowlNotificationsForNow/FeedBack

If you're not using the feature because you don't know about it (what the
heck am i talking about, anyway?-), see a copy of the announcement at:

  http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/FishbowlNotificationsForNow/ReleaseAnnouncement

(For those of you that missed that announcement and the "subscriptions"
links, i think the feature is quite useful as is, and can significantly
enhance the fishbowl process if it's used.)

--
Ken
klm@zope.com