[Zope-dev] New Medical/Healthcare Python/Zope user group - Zopymed

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:15:36 -0000

>From an idea on the Openhealth mailing list, we've setup a new user-group
for Zope/Python users involved in the Medical/Healthcare fields (and
surrounding fields, such as Education, Research, BioInformatics) ...or
ZoPyMed for short!

Just a mailing list so far -
http://maillist.linuxmednews.org/mailman/listinfo/zopymed - but we can setup
an associated website if there is sufficient interest.

Short-term, the list is a place to ask questions and share ideas, code, tips
and useful-links. Long-term, we might aim to create reusable
components/functionality and promote interoperability between different
applications. But the "agenda" is very fluid, and open to suggestions!

So, if you're using Zope/Python and are involved in Medical/Health-related
IT, please join up, introduce yourself, and tell us what you'd like to see
from this group!

Cheers, Jon

Jon Edwards
Pricom Ltd