[Zope-dev] 2.5.0b4: how to deadlock/DoS your Data.fs

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:18:56 -0500

did you read the documentation that explains how to suppress e.g. site
roots by inserting certain names into the URL?

installing site roots or virtual host monsters does not "toast" any ZODB.

jens