[Zope-dev] [BUG] Python 2.1.2 & Zope 2.4.1

Olivier Deckmyn odeckmyn.list@teaser.fr
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:00:23 +0100

> This has been explained recently (--> mailing list archives, probably
> through Google search for "f_stacksize")=2E

I did, without a great success=2E

> Summary, you need to upgrade Zope, too!

If only I could=2E=2E=2E

You can't make your customer migrate their Zope version in 2hours=2E Our
servers are hosting dozens of website for dozens of customer=2E
Moving to a newer Zope is not just a matter of installing a new version=2E=
=2E=2E

For example, we have a CMF site that will only work with Zope 2=2E4=2E1=2E W=
tried to migrate to CMF 1=2E2 or Zope 2=2E4=2E3, without success (crashes,
security machinery misteries, etc=2E)=2E
CMF is still too dark to manipulate it as we would wish=2E