[Zope-dev] [BUG] Python 2.1.2 & Zope 2.4.1

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:44:32 -0500

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 10:32:11AM -0500, Paul Everitt wrote:
> All in all, only a few days separate the two releases, and obviously CVS
> people have been able to get at changes all along.  Thus, I don't think
> this is an extreme case.

Also note that downloading a source release from CVS is very very very easy.
Just use the following link:

  http://cvs.zope.org/Zope/Zope.tar.gz?tarball=1&only_with_tag=Zope-2_4-branch

This will get you a tarball with a CVS export of the current 2.4.x branch,
which will contain *exactly* the same contents as the Ssource release we'll
make as soon as the windows problem is resolved.

--
Martijn Pieters