[Zope-dev] CMF 1.2 - Can I convert Files to PortalFiles

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
31 Jan 2002 10:57:30 +0000

You can use FTP to upload the files - check out which port your Zope FTP
server is running on and have a look there.  Investigate the
content_type_registry to see how to link certain file types to
particular CMF types.

Sorry for the brevity of the mail, but hopefully that points you in the
right direction.

seb