[Zope-dev] segfaults persist in 2.4.4b1

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
31 Jan 2002 13:46:19 -0200

Hi,

I previously had a segfaulting Zope 2.4.3 installation, whose segfaults
I traded for a leak when I disabled the cycle-gc.

I just installed Zope 2.4.4b1 (binary) hoping it'd fix the segfaults so
that Zope could go back to not leaking, but they persist. Disabling gc
in this new version stops the segfaults, but restarts the leak, just
like before. Basically, it feels like the problems are the same for me.

I'm now in the process of recompiling python 2.1.2 --without-pymalloc to
see if it solves the problem but I suspect it'll only make Zope crash
less instead of stop crashing (like it did last time).

If anyone has any tip (or an automatic stack dump generator for running
zope processes)

--
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.