[Zope-dev] roles, permissions problem

Dirk Datzert dirk.datzert@tks-rasselstein.thyssenkrupp.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:50:21 +0200

Hi Dieter,

I have displayed the roles AUTHENTICATED_USER and looked into the
LDAPUserFolder / LDAPRoleTwiddler cache, which roles the user had and
the user had the roles Author and Authenticated, which should be
correct.

But the permissions resulting on that roles are not what they should.
I have displayed the permissions for the affected object via a script
named dumpPerm I found in the internet and the permissions where set
right.

Regards,
Dirk