[Zope-dev] ?determine if x is a string or array in PythonScript

Tim Hoffman timhoffman@cams.wa.gov.au
12 Jul 2002 09:00:59 +0800

Thanks shane

I missed that in the doc's, I have to admit I have done some pretty
crusty things in the past to try and work it out, like checking for
methods etc.. which always struck me as 1, quite possibly incorrect
especially if I got a dictionary with an element with the same name
as the method. Also I always thought it terribly inelegant.

Should have looked in the source ;-)

Thanks again