[Zope-dev] updating homebrew extension of structured text tostandard

Jochen Knuth jok-zope@ipro.de
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:38:19 +0200

Hi Chris,

Chris Withers schrieb:
> Jochen Knuth wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know a reason for this behaviour?
>

> Maybe your re isn't matching what you expect?

i think it is more the thread problem with python on FreeBSD (i forgot
to include this information, i use Zope 2.5.1 with Python 2.1.3 on
FreeBSD 4.6-Stable). I have not the time to debug this further as this
is only a one time conversion and the deprecated regex version works
(with warnings). I tested the re version manually and it worked but not
within zope.

> cheers,
>
> Chris

Ciao,
Jochen
Jochen Knuth          WebMaster http://www.ipro.de
IPRO GmbH             Phone ++49-7152-93330
Steinbeisstr. 6       Fax ++49-7152-933340
71229 Leonberg        EMail: J.Knuth@ipro.de