[Zope-dev] Project manager ala Sourceforge in Zope ??

Thomas Weholt Thomas@gatsoft.no
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 11:44:14 +0200

Hi,

I need something similar to Sourceforge ( project manager with docs, simple
bug-reporting/issue-tracking, release-manager etc. ), implemented as a
product in Zope. The zope.org-homepage has something similar. Is the code
available? Does anybody know of any product like this?

I'm just getting started with Zope but has several years background in
Python. What would be the best way to develop a product like this from
scratch ??

Any comments, ideas or people who want to participate in a project like
this, please contact me.

Best regards,
Thomas Weholt