[Zope-dev] ExternalEditor 0.3??

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
14 Jun 2002 11:10:04 -0400

0.3 is just about ready. I have asked some ppl to help me with testing,
since I only (reluctantly 8^) have win98 to test on. So far so good.

I plan to do more testing (I've been using it today on Unix with no ill
effect).

This weekend I plan to update the documentation to reflect the many
changes and include install instructions for Windows. I also plan on
creating a binary exe for Windows, although the source version will
certainly work.

With any luck a new release should be ready to throw over the wall this
weekend. But, for those of you who are unable to wait until Santa comes,
feel free to checkout the current CVS version ;^). Feedback, bug reports
and patches welcome.

-Casey