[Zope-dev] Zope 2.6 planning - call for contributors!

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 07:53:35 -0500

+1, and I say that knowing that it means I have to help.  I'm willing to
write the docs for whoever works on the code.

A gentle reminder on some of the posts in this thread.  Please don't
respond with "I'd really like <some good idea>."  Respond with "I'm
willing to do the work for <some good idea>."  That's part of the point
with Brian's note.

You don't _have_ to do the code work.  If you write up the docs for
<some good idea>, you've likely done most of the work.

--Paul