[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-Coders] Zope 2.6 planning - call for contributors!

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 08:49:51 -0500

If I had to make a wild guess, I would say 2.6 might land in the
May-June timeframe.

I would anticipate a drive for finalization in May, with the release
cycle in June.

That's not official, just a good guess based on our historical release
patterns.