[Zope-dev] Zope 2.6 planning - call for contributors!

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 17:18:38 -0500

Christian Theune wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 07:53:35AM -0500, Paul Everitt wrote:
>
>>A gentle reminder on some of the posts in this thread.  Please don't
>>respond with "I'd really like <some good idea>."  Respond with "I'm
>>willing to do the work for <some good idea>."  That's part of the point
>>with Brian's note.
>>
>>You don't _have_ to do the code work.  If you write up the docs for
>><some good idea>, you've likely done most of the work.
>>
>>--Paul
>>

> Hmm ... there was a post on the zope users list concerning logouts from ZMI,
> and i think that is a thing that could be *really* better (cookie login with a nice form or so)
> and i would like to contribute but am not sure if i am able to do the implementation work.

The implementation is done--use the cookie crumbler product.  The only
question is whether the cookie crumbler (under a different name ;-) )
out to be part of the main Zope 2 distribution.

Shane