SV: SV: [Zope-dev] Small Alert - Temp Solution

Magnus Heino magnus.heino@pleon.sigma.se
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 07:57:37 +0100

I can verify this. Same thing happens here too.

I had to redirect login_form to :8080 before, since I could not login to CMF
otherwise, using VHM.

I changed auth_cookie from __ac to __ac_, and now I can login through VHM...

Bug... I'll put it in the Collector.

(I'm using a week old cvs snapshot of Zope-2_5-branch and CMF1.2)

/Magnus