SV: SV: [Zope-dev] Small Alert - Temp Solution - more...

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:31:09 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Magnus Heino wrote:

> > What browser are you using?  Strange things like this happen for me
> > occasionally after a Mozilla upgrade, but I just delete the cookies for
> > the site and everything goes back to normal.  I figure someone at
> > Netscape is just fiddling with the cookie code. :-)
>
> I'm using IE6.
>
> It isn't just this one. http://collector.zope.org/Zope/251 and
> http://collector.zope.org/Zope/260 also does different things when using
> VHM.

It would be helpful if you would run tcpwatch and figure out exactly what
interaction is happening between Zope and the browser.  Just use "tcpwatch
-p 3128" and set localhost:3128 as your proxy server.

http://hathaway.freezope.org/Software/TCPWatch

Then delete all the stored cookies for your site and see if the problem
disappears.

Shane