[Zope-dev] WebDAV locks disappearing...

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 19:38:13 +0100

Hi,

I've just tested webDAV access for the very first time using cadaver,
so maybe this is a known problem.

I've locked some objects using cadaver's lock command, and then opened
a browser keeping cadaver's connection opened.

then I've searched for this locks using the ZMI and also a method of
my own.

All worked fine, the locks were found.

Then some time later I've retried to find the locks, and both the
ZMI and my method returned no lock. However in cadaver the locks
still seemed to be there...

Then I've unlocked the objects and relocked them in cadaver and
retried, this time the locks were found again...

I hadn't the time to do some more testing but I find this
surprising.

Does anyone have seen the same problem ?

FYI Zope 2.5.0 + Python 2.1.2 both up-to-date Debian Woody
packages.

bye,

Jerome Alet