TF & ZMI, was: RE: [Zope-dev] Zope 2.6 and OrderedFolders

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 20:52:25 +0100

sean.upton@uniontrib.com writes:
 > and that is add "translucency" (items
 > are there, but obscured from view) to the UI layer - that is, the ability to
 > VISUALLY unclutter different users' views of objects in a folder via ZMI;
 > views could be stored per user.
Not sure that I would be happy with this...

  I do not see the objects but they may interfere with my code
  (because acquisition returns these invisible objects and not my
  visible object higher above in the hierarchy).

  I fear lots of messages: Why do I get "AttributeError" when
  accessing my objects...

Dieter