[Zope-dev] Multiple Database Connections Same Zsql method

Adrian Hungate adrian@haqa.co.uk
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:53:48 -0000

The easiest way to do this is probably (As I think you are describing) put
the ZSQL Method in a folder, and put one database connection in each
sub-directory, and have all the database connectors with the same name.

The problem with this will be that you will have to create a database
connection in the folder with the ZSQL Method just so you can write the
method (ZSQL Methods insist on giving you your database connection). Then
you will have to delete the connection BEFORE you can use the others via
acquisition.

Not tested, but in theory it should work.

Adrian...

--
The difficulty of tactical maneuvering consists in turning the devious into
the direct, and misfortune into gain.