[Zope-dev] setPermissionDefault not working???

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:24:59 -0300

Hello everyone,

Im writing to this list cause i talked with Andreas Jung and it told me to do
so.

Im having a problem with the method setPermissionDefault, as stated on issue
275 of the Zope collector, http://collector.zope.org/Zope/275, and Andreas
told me that he was too busy to take a look at that, so im wondering if
anyone is free to take this issue and solve it ASAP.

The problem is that setPermissionDefault, when used from a simple Folder
based python product is not working at all. There is a sample class attached
to the collector issue which i have tested and confirmed not to work.

thanx. []'s

--
Sidnei da Silva
X3ng Web Technology