[Zope-dev] Re: more on the segfault saga

Martijn Jacobs mart@eastsite.nl
14 Mar 2002 11:12:01 +0100

Hello again,

I have a little bit more information about our specific "crash"
environment. First of all, I looked in the Big M Log at the time of the
crashes, but couldn't find anything interesting : 8 of the 10 times it
was a dtml document containing plain stylesheet data :( I don't think
there's any usefull information in here, because the crashes are
threading related.

Second of all I managed to get a traceback (?) of a gdb session, I don't
know if it's any usefull information, I'm not a zope expert on this
area, I hope other people (zope developers?) understand what's on the
traceback. The customer was not happy with my session, but that
environment is the only one that crashes, we still cannot reproduce the
error here, nor can we make a testcase for the crash there :(

I put the traceback online on http://www.coherence.nl/crash.txt.

regards,

martijn