[Zope-dev] ActiveState Python Distributions

Eric Roby Eric.Roby@noaa.gov
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 09:19:24 -0600

I am in the process of setting up a group of Zope servers (some ZEO and
some not) using the INSTANCE_HOME technique.  I am currently running a
Zope 2.4.4b1 and Zope 2.5 (pointing to) on the latest ActiveState Python
distribution release.  They are ONLY development sites  right now.  The
cluster I am about to setup will be production.  Since ActiveStates
release lags a bit from the Python release, will I get into trouble
setting up a central (ActiveState) Python Interpreter from which to
drive my Zope cluster.  All will be 2.5+ with the exception of a Zope
instance running 2.4.4 (for OracleDA compatability).

Any thoughts...

Thanks in advance

Eric